How my ex led to this tshirt design…


 No this is not a sad story about my break up, this is a happy story. The tshirt above isn’t made to signify my break up. This is actually made to signify my love towards her. The first time I met her online she was very playful, she liked me cause i added lol to every sentence that i end with.

We had very long talks online, we even made time to video call each other just to talk for very long. I always thought she was the one. We met on IMVU if you’re wondering about it. When i met her she was one of a hundred girls that i can make a relationship with and she loved me so much that she just threw her proposal at me. But at the end it was reversed, I loved her and she looked at me like one of a hundred people.

I dont know what’s wrong but it was the distance between us which made her think like that. I usually like space very much, the space time continum, but when i think it’s the reason i cant love someone, it makes me feel bad. Of course i didnt have money to go to her, but its obvious and well known that money sucks in many ways.

As i was talking to her more and more i feel in love with her. At the end i proposed her, but soon after she said she had second thoughts and broke me up. Am not sad about it, I still love her and that is what signifies the half heart. It’s very important to love anyone even though they dont love you, It can be anyone, a friend, a girl, or your parents. But with the parents its opposite, they love you even tho you feel they’re annoying sometimes.

Love is the most precious emotion we have, please dont lose it because of a mistake, a flaw, or a reason. Love everyone however they are. Thanks for reading. And if you like the tshirt it’s available right here.”https://bit.ly/33JI9oF” any other goodies of the heart here.”https://rdbl.co/3lCJ93Z”. Thanks again for your time, I love all of you reading or not reading.

Comments